Saturday, October 19, 2013

Computer Builds

Background
In 2001 I decided to build a gaming computer.  It was not hard to learn how to do it and in the long run it turned out to be a very good computer that we used for about eight years.  I wanted to build a computer to learn more about them and have a machine that I understood how it worked without all the junk that is put on the commercially built computers.  In 2002 I build another office computer for my wife to use that also lasted a long time with no problems.  In 2007 I slowly migrated to Macs, primarily due to my video hobby and have been using them since.  However, in the last few months I have become interested in building another PC.  I am interested in customizing a case for a moderately "high speed, low drag" gaming computer.  I would like to log my ideas and experience in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment